What version number should I put in Depends: ?

Hi!

I have a question about version numbers. I'm maintaining
libapache-mod-gzip, its current version is 1.3.19 and it depends on
apache-common >=1.3.0, but it will not work with apache e.g. 1.3.2 where
is compiled with a newer one (well, not always, but it happens). What
version number of apache-common should I put in its Depends field ? Is
that the number of apache-common being currently in unstable ?

Richard.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.