Re: autobuild problem info needed

Alwyn Schoeman wrote:

> Recently a newer version of the package that I maintain has
> been uploaded into unstable.  When I look at the excuses file
> it should have been in testing 10 days ago, but there seems
> to be a problem with the m68k build.
>
> Upon further investigation it appears that the m68k builder
> tried building the package 3 days before the sources were
> available on that specific machine ftp.at.debian.org (arrakis).
>
> It then made the status given-back and labeled it out-of-date.
> This was 30 January 2002.  The sources are now available but
> it doesn't seem to be up for rebuilding?

Hi,

I don't know specifically what happened to your package but we
haven't been able to catch right up between wanna-build runs for
a while.  wanna-build schedules builds by their priority so some
packages never work their way to the top until we get caught
right up.  This should happen in the next day or two.

I've ordered the m68k data at bruno.fmepnet.org . The list
contact info is there as well.  I'll try and get the Debian page
updated.

Rick