Re: autobuild problem info needed

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 10:43:45PM +0200, Alwyn Schoeman wrote:

> It then made the status given-back and labeled it out-of-date.
> This was 30 January 2002.  The sources are now available but
> it doesn't seem to be up for rebuilding?

It is up for rebuilding but nothing has decided to go back and try
building it again.

> How does this work and how can I get it to retry autobuilding
> the package?

You can't do much yourself unless you have access to a m68k machine
suitable for building it.  The usual thing would be to prod the m68k
porters.  The usual list to try is port-<name>@lists.debian.org but the
m68k people prefer another list I can't remember off-hand (not hosted on
the Debian machines).