Still looking for a sponsor

Hi,

I am still looking for a sponsor for 2 of my packages (libctl and mpb),
while I am through the NM process. My application manager (Andrew
Suffield) thinks they are both good enough for sid, and that they should
be sponsored.

MPB (MIT photonic bands) is a program designed to compute the band
structures and electromagnetic modes of periodic dielectric structures.
It is becoming widely used in optics and optoelectronics research.

MPB depends on libctl, which could also be useful to any scientific
programmer, as it provides a beautiful and easy way to handle scheme
control files in scientific programs.

Thank you for your help.
`. `'