Re: /etc/ld.so.preload handling in package maintainer scripts?

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 04:26:58 -0600, Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>
wrote:
>Does the ld.so.preload-manager package do anything like what you want?

Yes, I like it. Uses perl, but Debian being possible without perl is
far away. And the debconf stuff needs to be done anyway, maybe it can
be done via ld.so.preload-manager. I'll look into it.

Greetings
Marc