Re: one source -> two sections (main and contrib) = possible?

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 01:54:05PM +0100, Stefan Schwandter wrote:

> Am I doing the right thing when I build the free package from one source
> (snd) and the other packages from another (snd-motif), or can I build
> all binary packages from one source? I don't think so, but I want to be
> sure...

You are doing the right thing - if you built the contrib packages from
the same source package as the packages in main then either the source
package in main wouldn't build without things from outside main or there
would be binaries in main without a corresponding source package.