one source -> two sections (main and contrib) = possible?

Hello,

I'm preparing a new snd package. Because snd still works better with
motif I made three versions of my package: snd (with gtk), snd-dmotif
and snd-smotif. I have to use OpenMotif so snd-{s,d}motif have to go
into contrib.

Am I doing the right thing when I build the free package from one source
(snd) and the other packages from another (snd-motif), or can I build
all binary packages from one source? I don't think so, but I want to be
sure...

regards, Stefan

--
http://www.shockfrosted.org