Lintian warnings on A+ package

I made packages for A+ and ran lintian on them.  One of them spits out a few
warnings and one error that I'd like to resolve, but I do not know how.  I
hope someone can help, since when I finish this I'll have built my first
Debian packages!

1) "binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath ./usr/bin/a+ /usr/lib:/usr/X11R6/lib"
(warning) How do I remove this rpath?  The program uses autoconf, libtool and
automake, but I am not familiar with these tools so I do not know where to
look.

2) "binary-without-manpage a+" (error) I call dh_installman in debian/rules,
but it appears to have no effect.  I tried building the package with a file
called debian/aplus-fsf.1 (the same name as the package) and with a file
called debian/a+.1 (the same name as the binary) and in neither case did a man
page get installed.  There is no man page in the upstream source, the docs are
all HTML; this man page just refers to that.

3) "non-dev-pkg-with-shlib-symlink /usr/lib/libMSGUI.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib/libMSGUI.so" (warning) This package is an interpreter, and the shared
libraries are for running that, NOT to be linked against, so I think this is
benign and I can ignore them.  Yes or no?

I can email the packages or the source if that would help.

--
Neil L. Roeth
aplus@occamsrazor.net