How to change manual's section ?

Hi!

I'm packaging a program containing several original manual pages, all written in
section 1, but according to FHS one of them should be placed into section 5 and
one into 7. Upstream sources contain manuals in directory .../doc in files *.1.
Using 'make install .....' I can install manuals into
debian/tmp/usr/share/man/man1, so I don't use dh_installman. What is the best
way to split the manuals nicely into apropriate sections ?

T.I.A.

R.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.