Re: looking for an advocate

On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 09:41:43PM +0100, Patrice Neff wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have created some Debian packages. You can have a look at
> <http://www.patrice.ch/en/computer/linux/articles/2001/1125.html>.
> All of these packages are lintian clean and I have laboured a bit to
> get a nice package. I now think they are quite ok. So I'm asking for
> someone to have a look at one or more of the packages and tell me if
> there is anything to improve.
>
> Please tell me if you would like to advocate me so I can start the
> New Maintainer Application process.

First of all, please don't advocate on your page that people put your site in
their apt sources list.  This is bad security practice.  Most people know
this but some do not.

Also, if you want to submit packages to Debian or become a maintainer, please
see http://www.debian.org/devel/join/

--Adam

--
Adam McKenna  <adam@debian.org>  <adam@flounder.net>