Re: Package gets only installed successfully the second time around

> >I got a strange problem in here - I am finishing (I hope ;-) ) making a
> >package. Mostly everything works smoothly - I stumbled, however, across
> >this strange problem:
> [ problem report]
> > Am I missing something obvious?
>
> You are so deep involved in the problem
> that you forgot the tell where to find the source.

That's true :)
If you want to take a look at it, you can find it at my local repository:

deb http://conetontli.iztacala.unam.mx/~gwolf/apt/ unstable main
deb-src http://conetontli.iztacala.unam.mx/~gwolf/apt/ unstable main

Of course, it (tutos-php) is still a package in the making, and still does
not do everything it should ;-) But I think it will be enough to solve
this problem.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@campus.iztacala.unam.mx - (+52-55)5623-1118