Re: Package gets only installed successfully the second time around

At 22:16 +0100 12/13/02, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I got a strange problem in here - I am finishing (I hope ;-) ) making a
>package. Mostly everything works smoothly - I stumbled, however, across
>this strange problem:
[ problem report]
> Am I missing something obvious?

You are so deep involved in the problem
that you forgot the tell where to find the source.

Geert St
---------
Get my envelope closing key with `gpg --recv-keys 5511798F`
or use the equivalent of your favorite Pretty Good Privacy software.
The envelope opening key is already here.