Re: RFS (3rd try): FCE Ultra: An emulator for the original (8-bit) NES

Paul,

Thanks for the tip!  I have set up an apt repository for FCE Ultra. Add
the following to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://www.cooper.edu/~nahmia/debian /
deb-src http://www.cooper.edu/~nahmia/debian /

Happy emulating!
Joe