hinfo -- looking for sponsor

I'm looking for a sponsor for my package hinfo.  It's at:
http://www.blars.org/debian/blars/hinfo/
(source and "binary", passes lintian and linda)

Source: hinfo
Section: net
Maintainer: Blars Blarson <blarson@blars.org>
Build-Depends-Indep: debhelper (>> 3.0.0)
Standards-Version: 3.5.2

Package: hinfo
Architecture: all
Pre-Depends: adduser, debconf (>= 0.5), userinfo
Depends: perl, libnet-dns-perl
Recommends: wget
 Hinfo will deobfuscate addresses, perform lookups to a (configurable)
 variety of DNSBLs such as relays.osirusoft.com and bl.spamcop.net,
 and display the owner of the IP block the address is in.  It is
 primarily intended as a tool to aid manual spam reporting.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html