user for getting files

Now that (as upstream) I've released hinfo 1.0, I'm planing on making it
my first debian package.

One of the things I'd like the debian package to do is download a
couple of files (when changed) with wget on a regular basis.  Having
root do the download is using a sledgehammer on a finishing nail, (it
works, but you have to be realy careful to avoid damage), and none of
the other standard users seem correct, but is it realy appropriate for
a package to create a new user for a weekly download?  I'm planning a
medium-priority debconf question to enable this, and the actual use
will be in a conffile.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html