Re: What does dpkg-source mean with this?

Karolina Lindqvist <pgd-karolinali@algonet.se> writes:

> When I run this, I get the following error messages. What does it mean?
> Which file(s) are already existing?

It looks like open() is being called with O_CREAT | O_EXCL and so
creation will fail if the file is already present.

It looks like all the files are pre-existing.  Try running dpkg-source
-b from another directory or renaming the noteedit-2.0.16 directory?

--
Roger Leigh
                "Liberty and Livelihood" - Support the Countryside Alliance