Re: linuxworld expo 2003

Le Mardi 12 Novembre 2002 04:20, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry a écrit :
> On Sunday 10 November 2002 13:08, Samuel Desseaux wrote:
> > Hi!
> > excuse me, before all, if i am a bit out of the subject of the list.
> >
> > Who plan to take part at the next linuxworld expo in 2003 (in New-york or
> > San francisco)? I've never take part in it but next year, i'd like it
> > very much (like the free software meeting in france, it seems to be  a
> > good opportunitie to learn and meet some developers).
> >
> > So, if someone has the experience of this event, write me!!
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > sam
>
> If it is held again in San Francisco (economy, tech market, etc)

*yes (according to the website of this event)

 I usually
> take charge of the booth here.  As the time comes closer we discuss
> somethings here and on a Bay Area mailing list.

* euh... what do you want to say?
I hope to come at San Francisco (big travel -11 hours by plane) because it
must very interessant and, after the free software meeting in Bordeaux (cf
http://lsm.abul.org), it must be  a good opportunity to meet developers.

sam