Re: linuxworld expo 2003

At 07:20 PM 11/11/02 -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
On Sunday 10 November 2002 13:08, Samuel Desseaux wrote:
> Hi!
> excuse me, before all, if i am a bit out of the subject of the list.
>
> Who plan to take part at the next linuxworld expo in 2003 (in New-york or
> San francisco)? I've never take part in it but next year, i'd like it very
> much (like the free software meeting in france, it seems to be  a good
> opportunitie to learn and meet some developers).
>
> So, if someone has the experience of this event, write me!!
>
> thanks
>
> sam

If it is held again in San Francisco (economy, tech market, etc) I usually
take charge of the booth here.  As the time comes closer we discuss
somethings here and on a Bay Area mailing list.

I'm in San Francisco, and this is the first I've heard about a Bay Area list. Could you tell me about it?
Thanks.