Re: Incorrect overrides

Michael Beattie <mjb@debian.org> writes:

> On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 12:49:02PM +0000, Roger Leigh wrote:
> >
> > The upload was sponsored, so perhaps the sponsor got the mail?
>
> If they did the sponsoring badly, yes. He/She should have built the package
> as you had it, but just signed it themselves. that way you would get all of
> the bug mail, and the install notifications.

I'm sure it has been done properly: I get all the bug mail and install
notifications, and I can now use control@bugs to merge/manipulate bugs
etc.  The Debian package, bugs and QA pages show me as the maintainer.

Thanks,
Roger

--
Roger Leigh
                "Liberty and Livelihood" - Support the Countryside Alliance