Re: Incorrect overrides

On Sun, Nov 10, 2002 at 12:21:20AM +0000, Roger Leigh wrote:
> The escputil package was in section misc, but should have been in
> section utils (a bug was filed to request this).  I changed this, but
> there has been no change in the section in the archive, I assume
> because the overrides weren't changed.
>
> Do I need to file a bug against something, or notify someone, to get
> it changed?

You will have recieved an 'override disparity' mail from katie when the
changed package was installed into the archive. If you had read that, you
would have seen that to have the change actioned, you should reply to
that mail. I have not seen such a reply.

Mike.
--
Michael Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>

<seeS> hmm, anyone good with SQL here?
<elmo> err.. sees.. we usually ask you :-/