Re: kernel module package and --revision ???

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 02:47:43PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hello, ...
>
> I have packaged the unicorn driver for the Bewan ADSL PCI st and USB
> modems. There are still some licencing issues which will be solved in
> the next upstream release, but basically the package is ready.
>
> In the meantime, i will make it available in a separate apt-gettable
> repository.
>
> Still there are two issues i still have problems with :

  3) should i use a debconf message to ask the user to add the correct
  modules to /etc/modules, or better provide a /etc/init.d/unicorn or
  something such, like alsa is doing ? It is just two modules who need
  to be insmoded, with maybe some options if the user need them, nothing
  more complex is done.

Friendly,

Sven Luther