Re: Debian development

Le Mercredi 30 Octobre 2002 16:07, Russell Coker a écrit :

Hello!

Thank you for the answer.

Yes, i would accept and do that with pleasure. Moreover, as my job let me free
time , there 's another packet, which i could take over:ivtools. I've
contacted the former maintainer : ivtools.He seems to be agree.

So, i am agree for fcron. What i have to do?

thank you very much!

sam

--
Samuel Desseaux