Re: Request for sponsor, SML/NJ

On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 08:35:24PM -0800, Aaron Matthew Read wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used to use the SML/NJ package when I was in college for doing projects,
> so I know it is a useful package to have around. Also, it is one of my
> favorate languages, so I would like to see it around in Debian.
>
> I see that someone is already working on the SML/NJ (97 days
> preparation), but the link:
> <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?archive=no&bug=153880
> confuses me to who has actually volunteered to take this task on.

The RFP was filed by
  Walter Tautz <wtautz@kodaira.uwaterloo.ca>
Then Søren decided to package it
  Søren Boll Overgaard <boll@debian.org>
(you can see the last entry on the bug page, "Changed Bug title", where
he changed it from RFP to ITP.

I'd contact him if I were you, since you already did a lot of work.

Florian

--
E-Mail: fweps@greenmail.ch (private) fmw@debian.org (Debian-related)
Jabber: fmw@amessage.ch              ICQ: 167919139