Re: Build-failures

On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 10:20:12AM -0400, Stephen Gran wrote:
> I just checked qa.debian.org, and I have a couple of other unsatisfiable
> Build-Depends, but all on hurd-i386 and sh (what is sh?).

I wouldn't worry too much about either of those for now until porters
tell you there's a problem, although hurd-i386 can sometimes turn up
Linux-specific build-dependencies.

sh is SuperH, the Dreamcast chip. Ignore it for now - it doesn't even
have libc6 in the archive, so your build-dependencies are rather
unlikely to be satisfiable there. :)