Re: Build-failures

This one time, at band camp, Drew Parsons said:
> On Sun, Oct 20, 2002 at 09:54:46AM -0400, Stephen Gran wrote:
> >
> > This is on alpha and ia64.  I vaguely remember seeing some problem
> > with using libc6 as a Build-Depend (something like libc6 | libc ?) -
> > I just can't remember, and as I have no access to one of these
> > boxes, I would appreciate a smack with a cluebat, please.
> >

> libc6 is a essential package, so you shouldn't need to mention it
> Build-Depends unless you depend on one specific version. Get rid of it
> and see if that helps.
>
> Drew

I just checked qa.debian.org, and I have a couple of other unsatisfiable
Build-Depends, but all on hurd-i386 and sh (what is sh?).  Should I
worry overmuch about this?  I know the hurd is still in heavy
development, and I assume sh is as well.  I don't want to just ignore a
port, but if it's not a fault of either this program or my packaging,
then I can turn my attention to other things.

Thanks all,
Steve
--
Q:	What is the sound of one cat napping?