Looking for a sponsor: ahtty

Hello,

  I've made a package out of ah-tty, or _A Helpful Tty_, by Randall Maas.
  It's a small, very simple program that runs on top of a shell
watching for input from the user.  When the user writes something,
it tries to guess the command and suggests the most useful options
associated to that command, thanks to a built-in database.
  This package would be especially useful for beginners, although it is
not yet 100% stable.
  Since I am not a Debian maintainer, I'd like if anyone is interested in
sponsoring it.	Unfortunately, at this time I can only work on potato,
but I'll switch to the new release within one or two weeks.  Moreover,
this is my first attempt to package something, so there are still some
bugs, no doubt, but I'm trying to fix them.
  The package may be found at

  http://digilander.iol.it/centrocapasso/debian.html

  Thanks for your interest.

Roberto Reale