Re: Looking for sponsor for several related packages

Colin Watson (2002-10-13 03:33:51 +0100) :

[...]

> libapt-pkg-perl gives you AptPkg::Version, which has a compare() method.

Good news for me, but probably bad news for Kenneth Pronovici, since
I'm now more interested in libapt-pkg-perl than in
libsort-versions-perl.  Sorry Kenneth :-)

  Ah bah, my conscience kicks in and I hate myself for letting you
down after an implied promise.  I'll sponsor libsort-versions-perl if
noone else steps up.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Au royaume des aveugles, les borgnes n'ont qu'un oeil.