Looking for sponsor for several related packages

Hello -

I'm working through the new maintainer process.  My application manager,
Andrew Suffield, has reviewed several new packages of mine as a part of
the process.  He says:

> The next step is to get some or all of these uploaded to the archive.
> .
> .
> .
> Once you're happy with them, find a sponsor and get them out there.

I am looking for someone to sponsor the following packages, all of which
I have already filed an ITP for:

   xmltv
   liblingua-en-numbers-ordinate-perl
   liblingua-preferred-perl
   liblog-tracemessages-perl
   libsort-versions-perl
   libterm-progressbar-perl
   libtk-tablematrix-perl

All of these packages are related.  The Perl libraries are required by
the XMLTV package.  The project page for XMLTV can be found here:

   http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~epa98/work/apps/xmltv/

All of the Perl packages have been downloaded directly from CPAN.

The packages are all available using this APT data source:

   deb ftp://cedar-solutions.com/debian/ unstable main
   deb-src http://cedar-solutions.com/debian/ unstable main

Otherwise, you can ftp to cedar-solutions.com and look in the
debian/misc subdirectory.

Thank you for your consideration!

KEN

--