Re: Looking for a sponsor for bmf

Tom Marshall <tommy@home.tig-grr.com> writes:

> I've written a Bayesian e-mail filter, http://sourceforge.net/projects/bmf/
> From the project page:
>
>   bmf is a self contained and extremely efficient Bayesian mail filter. See
>   Paul Graham's article "A Plan for Spam" for background information. It aims
>   to be faster, smaller, and more versatile than similar applications.
>
> I would like to become a Debian developer to maintain my own package (and a
> few others) and find a sponsor.  Toward that end, I am also in the process
> of contacting a current Debian developer to sign my GPG key but he has not
> yet responded.  If anyone reading this message is in or near Seattle, WA and
> would like to sign my key, please let me know.

I live in Seattle and would be willing to meet you to sign keys, but I'm
not yet an official developer so my signing wouldn't really count.

I just had my key signed about 3 weeks ago.  I was unable to get in
contact with any devs in Seattle, but I did find one in Tacoma that I
met.  His name is Josh Haberman <joshua@haberman.com>.

--
People said I was dumb, but I proved them!