Re: Pinging Scott Dier, or looking for keysigners in Minneapolis

Sorry.  Still here. :)  Theres two of us on the Minneapolis campus, and
another on on the St. Paul campus.  What times are you available on
campus?

Apologies for not being as responsive lately, begenning of school year
usually puts most of us on staff slightly incommunicado.

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/