Pinging Scott Dier, or looking for keysigners in Minneapolis

Scott, are you still out there? On 6-17 you said you could sign my key,
and I've tried to get in touch with you twice since then.

Otherwise, I'm still looking for an existing developer to sign my key,
in the Minneapolis area, near the UMN campus. I don't have a car and
can't drive anyway, so it would be a major pain for me to get anywhere
else.

TIA.
--
 - Joe Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net>