Re: Looking for sponsor/criticism

Hi Stefan,

Stefan Schimanski wrote:
> On Sunday 22 September 2002 19:01, Stephen Gran wrote:
> > Hello all,
> > I recently packaged up KCDLabel, a very nice GUI CD Label creator.
> > IT allows for both image and text manipulation, and I find it nice
> > for making CD's for friends.  From the description field:
>
> the program looks nice, but I wonder whether there is a KDE3 version.
> The development seems to be stopped since July 2001. Keep in mind
> that there will be a switch to KDE3 after the gcc 3.2 transition (at
> least that's the plan). Either there will be further development of
> the upstream or you have to do it yourself by that time. Just a
> thought you might consider...

That's a valid point.

I do not want to descriditate your effort (except I think it does not
make any sense to mave dozen of GUI Kover programs for KDE in the
distro)

-> see my answer on Ralf's posting.

Regards,

Rene

--
  .''`. Rene Engelhard -- Debian GNU/Linux Developer
 `. `'  rene@debian.org | GnuPG-Key ID: 248AEB73