Re: Looking for information about finding sponsors.

Thanks for the response.

> Right now there are 2 resources to work with: the web page you mention
> in your mail and d-mentors to request sponsors.
>
> On the other hand you might want to become a developer yourself and
> colaborate maintaining your packages for the common good.

In that case I am a bit confused. Maybe I am not using the vocabulary
correctly. I thought getting a sponsor was one part of the necessary
preparation required for applying to be a developer, which I am
interested in and willing to do. Do people have sponsors without
intending to become developers? What it the point of that? Should I
consider doing that while waiting to be approved as an official
developer?

Thanks,

Mike Schacht
mschacht@alumni.washington.edu