Re: Sponsor request: quelcom

Hi Devin!

You wrote:

> I've packaged David Many'e's "Quelcom" suite of MP3 and WAV editing and
> utility apps; I'm interested in finding a sponsor for them.

I'd be happy to sponsor you, if you are in the NM queue (or plan to
enter soon).

The copyright of the program is a bit unclear though. There is no
mention of copyright or license at all, except for a copy of the GPL
being in the upstream source. There is no mention that the software is
actually licensed under the GPL.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Het belangrijkste gereedschap|