Question about purging problems

    Dear mentors,

I'm currently having trouble with a new version of my packages
mozart, mozart-contrib, and mozart-doc-html.  When I try to purge
them using

    apt-get --purge remove mozart mozart-contrib mozart-doc-html

I get the following warnings:

wimsey:~# apt-get --purge remove mozart mozart-contrib mozart-doc-html
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  mozart* mozart-contrib* mozart-doc-html*
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 3 to remove and 8  not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 28.7MB will be freed.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
(Reading database ... 61941 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing mozart-contrib ...
remove/mozart: handling removal of emacsen flavor emacs
remove/mozart: handling removal of emacsen flavor emacs21
remove/mozart: purging byte-compiled files for emacs21
Removing mozart ...
remove/mozart: handling removal of emacsen flavor emacs
remove/mozart: handling removal of emacsen flavor emacs21
remove/mozart: purging byte-compiled files for emacs21
dpkg - warning: while removing mozart, directory `/usr/lib/mozart/include' not empty so not removed.
Purging configuration files for mozart ...
Removing mozart-doc-html ...
dpkg - warning: while removing mozart-doc-html, directory `/usr/lib/mozart' not empty so not removed.

After this, /usr/lib/mozart remains on the hard disk.

However, when I first purge mozart and mozart-contrib, and purge
mozart-doc-html in a second step, everything works fine -- also
if I first purge mozart-contrib, and then mozart and
mozart-doc-html.

I guess there is some problem with the dependencies here, but I
am a little lost in finding exactly what it is.  Can you help me?

    Thanks,
    Marco