Re: What to do on accidential upload

On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 08:19:35PM +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> Hi!
> I uploaded a package (quick-lounge-applet) to unstable that sould have
> gone to experimental (mostly due to a dependency on libpanel-applet2).
> /me slaps himself fiercly
> How can I try to clean this mess up?

It's a new package, right?  So I'd just email a bug report against
ftp.debian.org asking for this package not to be installed in
unstable, and upload it again to experimental.

      Julian Gilbey, Dept of Maths, Queen Mary, Univ. of London
              website: http://www.maths.qmul.ac.uk/~jdg/
   Debian GNU/Linux Developer, see: http://people.debian.org/~jdg/
     Visit http://www.thehungersite.com/ to help feed the hungry