Re: nm.debian.org statistics buggy ?

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 10:14:24PM +1000, Craig Small wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 04:45:14AM +0200, Helios de Creisquer wrote:
> > I was wondering about the 'statistics' on nm.debian.org: Seems there
> > are far away from reality, at least for the "Maximal"  days  of  the
> > "Awaiting DAM Approval" stage:
> No, you just don't understand them.
> > Or the statistics page shows a max  waiting  of  68  days  for  this
> > stage, are the statistics buggy ?
> Yes, and what is the correct answer for those people?  You'll  need  a
> crystal ball to get the right answer, any other answer is incorrect.

Without any crystal ball, I am able to say  that  an  applicant  waiting
since 3 months at this stage will have a total time of waiting  superior
to 3 months for this stage when his complete application will be done.

AFAIK that's not called divination, but simple logic. Am I wrong ?

So why not include not_yet_fully_processed_applicants in the statistics
page ?

Cheers,
--
                Helios de Creisquer      <helios@balios.org>