Re: nm.debian.org statistics buggy ?

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 04:45:14AM +0200, Helios de Creisquer wrote:
> I was wondering about the 'statistics' on nm.debian.org: Seems there are
> far away from reality, at least for the "Maximal" days of the  "Awaiting
> DAM Approval" stage:

No, you just don't understand them.

> Or the statistics page shows a max waiting of 68 days  for  this  stage,
> are the statistics buggy ?

Yes, and what is the correct answer for those people?  You'll need a
crystal ball to get the right answer, any other answer is incorrect.

The statistics are for the people who passed each checkpoint in the last
three months.

Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>
MIEEE <csmall@ieee.org>                 Debian developer <csmall@debian.org>