- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: libxmlsec
- From: Colin Walters <email@example.com>
- Date: 08 Aug 2002 00:37:15 -0400
- Message-id: <1028781435.9642.1.camel@space-ghost>
- In-reply-to: <.ID.deb.3.0.0208080831190.1836-100000@Sniper.Security.1stWAP.com>
- References: <.ID.deb.3.0.0208080831190.1836-100000@Sniper.Security.1stWAP.com>
On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 21:33, Indra Kusuma wrote:
> On 7 Aug 2002, Colin Walters wrote:
> # I much prefer to sponsor people who have at least had their key signed
> # by a developer. Have you seen the keysigning coordination page?
> # http://nm.debian.org/gpg_offer.php
> what about my country .ID ?
> is it okey if im just send driving license and sign it with my gpg key ?
If you're asking about what qualifies for application to the NM process,
I don't know the answer to that. You'll have to ask the NM team.