adding some lines into an existing conf file - without diff
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: adding some lines into an existing conf file - without diff
- From: m96 <email@example.com>
- Date: 06 Aug 2002 20:20:07 +0200
- Message-id: <1028658008.1345.108.camel@EPHESUS>
i just wanted to ask for help.
i'm trying to build a deb pkg for a pam module and i need to add "auth"
and "session" lines to the already existing /etc/pam.d/login file. is
there a debian tool for this or do i have to do a dirty hack?
i can't use patch because every login file could be different and i
don't want to bork the login file.
thanks for any hints.