Re: Sending ITP during long NM process?

On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 05:51:05PM -0400, Jay Bonci wrote:
> Hello everyone. I had a quick question. Is it considered a good idea
> to s end  an ITP to WNPP during your NM process to let people know
> that a package is coming? (ack! alphabet soup).

Yes, I believe that it is a good idea. During the NM process, you
sponsor can upload packages for you. So, I'd follow the usual ITP
procedure.

Kevin

--
 GPG signed and encrypted   |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
    messages accepted.      | : :' :      The  universal
 http://kevin.rosenberg.net |   `-    http://www.debian.org/