Request for package review

I have packaged aqsis, a RenderMan renderer:

Package: aqsis
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
 The Aqsis Rendering System consists of a set of libraries and
 applications for creating high-quality computer imagery using the
 Pixar RenderMan Interface.
 .
 This package contains the Aqsis binaries.

I would be grateful if someone with more experience with packaging could look
at these packages for me. They currently work for me, but have some rough
edges e.g. rpath issues, config file placement questions. Any feedback would
be much appreciated. NB: I have no idea how portable aqsis is.

The packages are here (non-apt-getable):

http://www.misconception.org.uk/will/debian/

Hopefully I will not require a sponsor as I should be a developer in the not
too distant future.

Thanks,