sponsor wanted for liboak-perl and liboak-web-perl

Hi,

I would like to know if someone wants to sponsor the debian packages for
the perl-oak project hosted at sourceforge. I had already generated the
debian packages using dh-make-perl. Ola Lundqvist already sponsored me
with cvs-autoreleasedeb, I would like not to overwhelm him, so I'm
looking for another sponsor for this two packages.

P.S.: I'm already in the nm process, so I will need a sponsor probably
for this release only (I hope)...

The home-page of the perl-oak project is:
http://perl-oak.sourceforge.net

and the debian packages and related files are available at:

--daniel