Packages without i18n ?

Hi,

I'm thinking of packaging wmcoincoin, a dockapp to browse DaCode sites
news and board. However, it is written entirely in French and is not
gettext-enabled. The basic functionalities should be accessible for any
non-French speaking, but the help messages and configuration file
comments are also written in French.
Furthermore, some functionalities like "clipouille" and the trollometer
may be very hard to translate.

So I wonder if such software has its place in Debian. Linuxfr.org uses
DaCode and is browsed by many of our French users, but is it worth the
inclusion in the archive ?