application for sponsorship

Dear Sir,

We here by apply for an application for sponsorship
under your organization.
We are a club in the univesity of lagos call ANTIAIDS CLUB.
WE are planning o attend the up coming AIDS program in spain next mouth.
Sir we are pleading for your so that we could go to this program, as the first antiaids club in Nigeria we want to go out there an learn and also let other learn from us.
We need your support sir for our accomodation and our traveling cost sir we all(the member) will be dilighted if our application is given a favourable considration.

adebayo temidayo

for the president.