Looking for a sponsor for libhtml-element-extended-perl and libhtml-calendarmonth-perl

I've recently packaged libhtml-element-extended-perl [which depends on
libhtml-tree-perl] and libhtml-calendarmonth-perl [which depends on
libhtml-element-extended-perl].

libhtml-element-extended-perl is a package of several enhanced
HTML::Element classes, most of which arose during the authors effort
to implement an HTML::Element based table class.

libhtml-calendarmonth-perl is a module which enables the easy
generation of calendar months in HTML, as suitable for a web based
calendar (or in my usage, web based diary). [see
http://www.donarmstrong.com/diary/diary_index.html for a brief example
of output.]

I am currently looking for a sponsor, preferably with experience
packaging perl modules, for these rather trivial packages. [And
possibly to later become an Advocate as I enter the NM process.]

Beta packages are available at http://rzlab.ucr.edu/debian/

Don Armstrong

--
Always try to do things in chronological order.
It's less confusing that way.

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu