Which packages got upgraded ?

Hi,

there was a bug reported against one of my packages, which seems to be
caused by an upgrade of one of its dependencies. However, I don't know
which packages did make their way into woody in the meantime. With
unstable, one can look at the changelogs, but is there a way to know
which packages entered woody last week, or given a package, when it
entered woody ?

Greetings,