Non-developer maintainer needing NMU

Hi,

I am maintaining the Coq package and I just adopted its documentation,
coq-doc (Fernando Sanchez is the former maintainer). I have made a new
version of the documentation and I would like it to go to woody (the
current version of coq-doc is out-of-date). But I am not a developer and
my sponsor (Ralf Treinen) is currently in vacation. Can anybody make a
NMU of for me?

The needed files are in
http://www.lri.fr/~jcourant/02/deb_build/coq-doc_7.2*
I have signed them, my GPG key (signed by my sponsor) is in
http://www.lri.fr/~jcourant/public_key.txt

Judicaël Courant.
--
Judicael.Courant@lri.fr, http://www.lri.fr/~jcourant/