Re: ssldump package, key signed, what now?

Thom May consulted the pineal gland, and spoketh:
> you need to:
> (b) read the new maintainers documents -
> http://www.debian.org/devel/join/newmaint

done.

> debian who has worked with you, and apply at nm.debian.org

also done (applying); i imagine i'll need a sponsor before i can find a
full-fledged advisor :).

> (a) find some one to sponsor the package into debian.

so here we are.  i've added myself to the sponsor-request page, but as
it seems there's a bit of languish there, i hope it's not considered
spamming that i now notify this list.

i am in need of a sponsor for ssldump, a valuable tool for sniffing and
interpreting ssl/tls traffic and their ASN.1-encoded fields.  it is
available via apt from:

deb http://gehennom.net/~dank/                  debian/
deb-src http://gehennom.net/~dank/              debian/

http://gtf.org/~dank/ssldump also contains explicit links to gpg-signed
material, and information re:  obtaining my gpg key.

testers and (hopefully) a sponsor are very much appreciated; i shall not
blast this list again regarding sponsorship.

--
nicholas black <dank@trellisinc.com>