New Maintainer Application

On the New Maintainer Application page (http://nm.debian.org/newnm.php)
one of the preliminary question is :

Do you yet have a GPG key signed by a current developer or some other
photo ID scanned in and signed with your GPG key?

This is the only point that I currently miss.
I've a package ready and a sponsor.
And I will get a signature next week at the LinuxWord NY.

Can I apply now to start the process or should I really wait for the sig?

Christophe

People that hate cats will come back as mice in their next life.
--Faith Resnick